Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Breakfast of Champions


So, this morning, I got up early with Noah, who asked if I'd make him some french toast. Being the son of one of the most creative cooks I know (my dad sometimes comes up with some amazing stuff...emphasis on "sometimes"), I decided to hop out of the french toast box.
The hop was easy when I saw egg nog next to the milk. A couple of eggs later, with some cinnamon, left over rolls from last night's dinner, etc. we had egg nog french toast. Yummy!! Give it a whirl... Let me know how yours turns out.

(Hint: I might add a little extra nutmeg to the equation if I were to do it over again)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ted...I like to make the waffles for my kids...but, those look tasty.

Glad to see you bloggin away!

Ted Williams said...

Waffles...what could I do with waffles...?

Randy said...

Ted, Great start.I would suggest starting a blogroll. Let me know when you add it and we can exchange links. My link is:

http://www.randyelrod.typepad.com

I will add you to my blog links.

Welcome to the blogosphere.

Randy

Ted Williams said...

blogroll...got it.

Anonymous said...

Between you and Mark, I think we should get our families together and you boys cook your "creations" while Jen and I take the kids to the park. Sounds like a plan!

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving! Don't shoot too many squirrels while Nancy isn't looking!

Ted Williams said...

Thanks Kristi--maybe if Mark and I are cooking, you and Jen should take the kids to McDonald's instead of the park...or maybe to a counseling session....

Ted Williams said...

counseling session to get over the horrors of bad food, that is...actually, I'm getting much better!