Monday, June 16, 2008

St. Mary's (Hospital)

Arrrgh. I'm sitting at the airport, waiting to get on a flight (not the one that I'd intended to get on). I'll be leaving (hopefully) about 3 hours later than I thought, going through a different city to arrive in Richmond, VA, where my family has been for a week without me (sad, huh?).
My 6 year old, Noah, will be having surgery tomorrow at 7:30am (the surgery time has been moved 2 times now) at St. Mary's Hospital. The surgery is yet another attempt (we've been down this road many times before) to get rid of scar tissue that was a result of a surgery he had as a 2 year old (or so). I would guess we've had at least 10 surgeries for this...it's something that really needs to be figured out, as the scar tissue is internal, and has the potential to cause major urinary tract infections, etc.
If you could keep the situation in your prayers, I'd sure appreciate it. Also, if you happen to be a world class pediatric urologist with some great ideas on what to do, shoot me an email. I'd love to chat....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the fight!

We will be praying! Keep us posted!

Love you guys!

Vicki

mconners said...

A little late, but I'm praying, Ted.

Ted Williams said...

Not at all late, Mike. He's still in surgery...