Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Idol Gives Back

OK...getting in my Watercooler Wednesday post.
(for those tuning in from the Watercooler, if you want my to check out my detailed take on yesterday's Idol show, check out my post from yesterday by clicking HERE)
Let me just throw out there that the opener to tonight's show was AMAZING--great music, great dancing, great lighting, etc. Wow. Those people can DANCE!!
I'm just going to watch the show now, and take it in. Again, thank you American Idol for caring about people other than yourselves. Well done!



Oh--and I want a mic like Snoop Dogg's.

4 comments:

RLHanks said...

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to weigh in on this weeks show, but...Oh my golly "Shout to the Lord"!!! That was awesome. I kept getting goosebumps thinking "no way". I still can't figure why they would do it, but I'm thrilled they did.
Anyway, I'm okay with Michael going although I can't believe either of the girls in the bottom 3 were there verses Christy and even Brooke. I would have been way off.
By the way I played Stevinson Ranch today with Scott Butler and Barry Velthoen. Your name came up on several occassions. Usually along the lines of "wow, that was an amazing shot, that reminds me of Ted" (or something like that).
Later

Ted Williams said...

Shout to the Lord was weird for me, man. I have NO IDEA why they did that song, and would love to know who pulled the clout to make it happen. While cool on some levels, something just didn't feel right about it to me (and I wish they'd done a better arrangement of the tune).
Regarding the golf--good to hear that you're hanging out with Scott and Barry. Good guys. Mostly (they keep interesting company, though).

Anonymous said...

The thing with Shout to the Lord was every one except KLC looked out of sorts with it. She was the only one with any type of passion. I really like Carly but she even looked angry to that song.

I will give KLC some credit. She seems like one of the only Idols to be improving. The majority of them are very good but I don't see much improvement. Can't wait until next week.

Ted Williams said...

Hey Brian,
I hear you, and agree with the improvement of KLC thing. However, if someone "improves" to be half as good as most of the others...well, that just doesn't cut it for me.