Friday, March 7, 2008

TITAN (update)


Well, I've always been up for a good adventure. Like the time that my brother and I went into the Colorado Rockies wilderness for a day--fishing, exploring, finding an amazing elk skeleton with antlers, etc. We returned only about 20 minutes later than what we'd told our mom we would, displaying our catch of native cut-throat trout, hung from the tines on the elk rack (what a day!) We thought we did pretty well. I'm certain that our day turned out better than my mom's, who thought we'd been eaten by a bear or mountain lion or something. It wasn't nearly as fun for her....

So, it seems that I'm off on another adventure. I sold my truck today...on eBay...to a Canadian. Call me crazy. I'll let you all know how this wild ride pans out. I'm feeling pretty good about it, actually.

I DID at least talk to the teller (Marilyn) at a large bank there (Affinity Credit Union--I initiated the call), and will be wired the entire amount directly to my bank account before sticking the truck on a large shipper truck of some sort, on its way to the lucky new owner, eh?

No comments: