Sunday, May 11, 2008

Noah's Mother's Day Special Edition entry

Today, I'm featuring a special guest artist, displaying Mother's Day art and a note to Jennifer from the artist(you'll quickly discover what he was watching on the tv as this was done):

Happy Mother's Day, mom.

I think I got a new surprise for you. Some day, would you like to go see The Munster's at the studio, and make them our new friends, and meet some of them?
I want to make you breakfast, instead of you making breakfast. Maybe you could watch The Musters with me. But don't be too late, because it might be over. Oops. It's over, and you can't watch it, and that's bad. The show's over. That's bad. Really bad.
So I have an idea...when we go see The Muster's, we can ask them to do a show again.

Happy Mother's Day!

Love, Noah

Below is the inside of the card above.



This picture is an alien. The green glob is his daddy. They're standing on a space hill.



1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh what a sweet pea, Happy Mothe's Day to Jen!