Wednesday, May 7, 2008

American Idol Top 4

Just a quick review of the show, as I just watched it...

1st round was won by David Archuleta. (and Jason C. was not nearly as bad as they said.)
2nd round was lost by Jason Castro (oops!), and probably won by David A (or Syesha, actually).
David Cook somehow kind of disappeared tonight, which will not be to his advantage at all.

Syesha is vocally infinitely better than Jason Castro, although I'd probably rather to to his concert, as he seems to be a really good musician in general, and I just like him. Jen thinks that Jason and Syesha will be bottom two. I think that Jason will be going home tonight for obvious reasons. Joining him in the bottom 2 will be the major upset of David Cook (although he's safe). I think Syesha and David A will be the top 2 tonight. We'll see shortly!

No comments: