Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's Not What You Think


When I was a kid (like 5 or so), I had an evil uncle. Well, not really EVIL, necessarily, but he did a few things that were just plain wrong. Funny, but wrong. He was 10 years older than me, and I was the perfect target. Like the day (he has conveniently forgotten all about this) that he and his buddies got a halloween face kit, and put make-up cuts and scars all over my face. Upon completion of his masterpiece, he sent me down the street to a dear older lady, whose name shall remain anonymous (I don't want a law suit here), to ask her for money, which she willingly doled out rather quickly.

It seems that Morgen has taken a lesson from Uncle Troy, as we found her with Jen's lipstick in hand, looking like THIS! It's not exactly like she's starving for attention or anything, being the cutest little girl in the Milky Way Galaxy. Next will be the heat up the thermometer to 108 with a lamp trick...sheesh!

No comments: