Thursday, January 17, 2008

Country Roads, Take Me Home

Honestly, I was minding my own business, as Jennifer was driving through the mountains of West Virginia (on our way back to Ohio from Virginia--thanks for the prayers for Noah). Morgen asked for some "num num's", and I gave her some cereal. I also decided to try some for myself...I guess this is what happens when a tired, bored native Kentuckian eats too many Kellogg's Corn Pops while riding through West Virginia--they must have gotten stuck in my teeth...or as my teeth...or somthing. (Yes, this was a cell phone self-portrait)

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh my, you have lost all pride posting that picture!

Ted Williams said...

Yeah, I pretty much did my best to look as ridiculous and ugly as possible. Maybe this transparency thing that God is doing in my life is getting out of hand....

Anonymous said...

I knew it! My views on what Kentucky people REALLY look like is true! I can't leave this post without saying...did you really have to try so hard???? Just kidding. Hope you all had a good trip. Hugs!