Friday, January 11, 2008

Beautiful Day

January 11? Are you kidding me? I'm in Richmond, VA and was at Providence Golf Club today, 70's and sunny (hence the shadows of my brother-in-law, Andy Johansen, and his trusty sidekick partner-in-crime, Tommy Burkett). We'd planned on staying inside all day, as the forecasters had said it was going to be a day full of nothing but intense thunderstorms. They were sorely mistaken. What a day. And yes, I managed to stay out of the water on the left.
I love the fact that my father-in-law "works" at a nice golf course....

2 comments:

clayburkle said...

I'm glad that U2 were able to take advantage of the nice day. Looks like your weight is a little forward in your stance... I'm guessing you faded right... into the trees. Actually... I'm just jealous.

Ted Williams said...

Unbelievable, Clay. You should be a golf instructor. I faded right. Into the trees. I hit the cart path, and took a huge hop (that stayed in the trees, unfortunately). It still beats the water on the left.